Triangle Fluid Controls Ltd., based in Belleville, Ontario, Canada, is a market-driven and technology based company serving customers throughout the world with innovative fluid sealing and pump protection products. TFC serves a wide range of end-user customers whose success depends on the reliable performance of their equipment and piping systems.
About Durlon® Gasket Materials
Durlon® Sealing Products: Safe, Reliable, Versatile
- Widest possible range of service applications—number of different types of gaskets to be inventoried can be greatly reduced
- Boost to process safety—limiting the number of gasket styles reduces the chance of installing the wrong gasket in the wrong service
- Unvarying performance on the job—gasket materials are manufactured to ISO 9001:2015 quality standards and are subjected to continuous testing and rigid quality control
Across the globe, original equipment manufacturers and industrial consumers are specifying Durlon® gasket materials for their needs. Our state-of-the-art research and development facility is geared to meet the ever-changing demands required in today’s variety of service conditions.
About DFT® Check Valves
Serious performance, Superior reliability
DFT®‘s silent check valves are known around the world as the valve to use for preventing or eliminating Water Hammer problems.
Benefits of DFT® check valves:
- Can Be Installed In Any Position
- Steel In-Line Spring-Assisted Center Guided Check Valves Standard
- Meets Or Exceeds MSS SP-61 Leakage Requirements
- Available With Soft Seats For Bubble-Tight Shutoff
- Dual Guided Stem
- Custom Sizing Available
- Liquids, Gas Or Steam
- Maintenance And Installation Guides Available