Triangle Fluid Controls is a market-driven and technology-based company serving customers throughout the world with innovative fluid sealing products and services. Durlon® sealing products provide reliability, cost savings, and process safety improvements in a wide range of demanding applications.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Manager for our Belleville, Ontario plant. This role reports to the Vice President & General Manager. The ideal candidate is an energetic, organized, personable hands-on manager who can successfully build and maintain relationships. In addition, the incumbent will be an energetic self-starter with a “can do” attitude who is willing to challenge the status quo.
The successful candidate will be competent in the following areas:
- Financial – Prepare and control Warehouse operational budgets.
- Best Practices – Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Human Resources – Plan the use of human resources. Organize recruitment and placement of required staff. Delegate tasks and accountabilities. Establish work schedules. Supervise staff.
- Monitor, evaluate, and manage performance.
- Day to Day – Coordinate and monitor the work of various elements involved in Warehouse activities. Monitor performance and implement improvements. Ensure quality of products and product packaging. Manage quality and quantity of employee productivity. Manage the maintenance of equipment and machinery.
- Strategic Input – Liaise with senior management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for Warehouse operations activity. Implement and manage Warehouse plans.
- Plan and implement Warehouse schedule for shipping/receiving
- Review and adjust the schedule where needed
- Determine the human resources required
- Determine the material resources required
- Manage human and material resources to meet order requirements
- Make decisions/recommendations about equipment use, maintenance, modification, and procurement
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures for warehouse operations
- Ensure that standard operating procedures are adhered to
- Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
- Act as Management Representative on the Joint Health & Safety Committee
- Monitor quality standards of products/packaging
- Enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives
- Determine and implement improvements to warehouse processes
- Monitor and review the performance of staff and manage improvement
- Manage Warehouse budgets
- Implement cost control programs
- Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments including procurement, manufacturing, inside sales, finance, engineering, quality, and senior management
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 year College Diploma in business administration, management, engineering, industrial technology or similar, related experience
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in Warehouse supervisory role
- Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing scheduling, processes, and techniques
- Knowledge of inventory control and cycle counting
- Knowledge of quality systems and standards
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance
- Knowledge of machines and power tools
- Solid computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Office and Sage X3 ERP