Posted: Oct 11, 2019
Responsible for the efficient handling of product through picking, checking, packing, receiving / put-away utilizing RF technology and PC’s.
Must adhere to company processes, policies, and regulations.
Proficiency in the following areas required:
- Basic computer skills and MS office knowledge required
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Be flexible with required over time and hours of work.
- Be flexible with assignment of tasks as rotation.
- Assists in special projects or other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Processing outbound shipments as well as in-bound shipments
- Follow all proper safety protocols and PPE requirements.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and follow departmental and company policies.
- Use various shipping systems to dispatch outbound shipments.
- Work cooperatively and efficiently with coworkers, within a team environment
- Perform all duties according to company Standard Operating Procedures and Quality System requirements. Follow all company and departmental quality policies.
- Other duties as defined and assigned as required
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Lift up to 50 lbs. Push/pull up to 600 lbs skids.
- Operate Lift Truck, Hand Truck would be an asset
Please forward your resume and cover letter outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position – to Dan Howard, Warehouse Manager: [email protected]
Deadline: Friday, October 25, 2019
*All applications are appreciated, but only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted*
Please inform Human Resources if you require accommodation during the hiring process